Sunday, September 23, 2007

sometimes it seems to be that all this blog thingy is a colossal waste of tim...i mean,no one ever reads the posts..and seldom does my ego ever get gratified!so what is the point of filling up these pages with mindless words strewn together making absolutely no meaning at all?
but then,it isn't my nature to do things that make sense...people say that they don't understand me,its just that i am far too eccentric to be understood.
i used to think that my life was a muddle of misery but then i found out,i was being vain...i used to hate hypocrites but then i saw,i was one...and that it was impossible for anyone not to be one,becuz always,your own point of view seems just to you!

i am terrible at writing and yet i don't give up...i am superlatively bad when it comes to writing on the computer...i just can't manage to size up my thoughts(which are so disoriented anyway!)while jabbing keys...most of the junk that you find here have been written on paper first and then painstakingly uploaded on the blog.
for some weird reason,i detest love...i have been described as a staunch "anti-romantic"..that i don't know;but what i do know is that,love flips me out.for me,there can be no greater joy than friendship..and i can never imagine leaving all the people i love for one person to bicker...it seems so very foolish!it irritatates me,all this talk about childhood sweethearts and heartburns.i am glad that i have never been in love,it just seems an experience not worth the pain.

i love sadness...the dark side of life allures me.whenever i watch it rain..i remember someone crying in the rain...everything is an expression of sorrow.
i don't have a great college life..its my fault.i never learn to appreciate what i have becuz i am too busy ruing what i lost...and then i lose some more and the cycle continues.

5 comments:

Quaint Murmur said...

For what it's worth coming from an unknown, faceless name on the web, you are not terrible at writing.

You have the ability to conjure up images through your writing and your poetry, and that in itself is something most cannot do.

Do stop being so hard on yourself.

And I'm sure there are readers here, like on any other blog...some silent, some like me who can comment only rarely. I used to write for feedback at one point, and I still like when people comment on my posts, but the important thing for me is to keep writing...for myself, and not for any readers.

I hope you know what i mean...

Do you really think everything is an expression of sorrow? That's a dreary viewpoint, but it is your own, so I would like to ask you why that is, rather than judge you by it....

Dhrubo said...

wellmbeing new here,i dunno how to respond to queries or thank people,so i am doing what makes sense to me!
thank you for the compliment and i do understand what you mean.its important for me to write because i like doing it.
everything is an expression of sorrow seems to be dreary now,even to me..so maybe the better interpretation would be,i find sorrow more alluring than regular life.i mean,if i am ever asked to choose between a happy song and a sad one,i would go for the sad one.because i think sorrow is the one thing which is common amongst all of us and how we conduct ourselves in hard times is who we are.sorrow makes me think,joy just makes me foolish...does that make any sense???

Quaint Murmur said...

i can understand what you mean when you say that sorrow is what makes us who we are, and that it is common among us all.

but i have to tell you, that as much as i understand your psyche behind choosing a sad song over a happy one,i must tell you what i think about that.

i think that you are also defined as a human being when you can actually appreciate joy for what it is, not because it is highlighted by sadness or sorrow. when you can appreciate the little things, the happy moments, which can be terribly fleeting, you can appreciate happiness for its true value.
and happiness too, is common among people. different kinds, at different times, but it is there.

i may not be making too much sense myself, but i hope you understand the essence of it :)

keep writing.

Dhrubo said...

well yes,you make absolute sense.and i do appreciate the little things in life that make us happy for fleeting little moments.the joy may not be everlasting but the memory of that glorious moment stays on forever and that is precious.

Deepali said...

>> i used to hate hypocrites but then i saw,i was one...and that it was impossible for anyone not to be one

:)


>> i love sadness...

I won't say that its "dreary" (known as a hardcore pessimist myself) but I think that someday you will change your stance. I don't want to make assumptions but I have a feeling that there is a line out there somewhere and when you get to it, everything will change.


Why are words dead leaves?